A Year in Review on CritDay 2018 [1 – 10]
Here we are, the top 10 posts from 2018. Thank you again for all the submissions and contributions which have been sent over. It is an honour to feature such beautiful, creative and inventive pieces of work from architecture students all around the world.
Here’s to great things in 2019.
Top 50 [1 – 10]
10. TongYeong Dockyard Project Competition Winner by @welarchitects
9. Exhibition Pavilion by @marrryze
8. Museum of the Ancient Nile by @marinabonet_ & Judit Lastres
7. In & Out by @fooojessie
6. From Borders to Home by @mileym00
5. Concrete Church by @riccardo_de_vincenzo
4. Simple Floorplan for a Flat by @ed__________________________
3. Social Housing for Fishermen in Talcahuano by @le_ivanov
2. Re-use of Industrial Heritage from the Sense of the Place by @chicky.bombony
1. Village by @joaocarlostalves